The Lille Trip was organised by some EuroStar PR people and a great day out it turned out to be. A variety of food bloggers came along – the day starting at St.Pancras station at 6 (which meant a 3:30am start for me from Oxfordshire) and ended back at the stations champagne bar – for those with stamina – that same evening. Demonstrating that for £59 return a day trip to the continent IS a possibility.
Those who came on the trip, most of whom have already blogged about it, are:
- Niamh http://eatlikeagirl.com/
- Chris http://www.cheesenbiscuits.blogspot.com/
- Helen http://helengraves.co.uk/ – who seemed to blame me for a champagne fueled hangover the following day! Moi??
- Helen Yuet Ling Pang http://www.worldfoodieguide.com/
- Krista http://www.londonelicious.com/dining/
- Liz Upton http://www.gastronomydomine.com/
- Margot http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/
- Michelle Minnaar http://www.greedygourmet.com/ who has managed to pen three posts concerning the trip 1/2/3
- Kang Leong http://londoneater.com/ – the best person to get ‘lost’ with in a foreign city
- Stephen and Kerri http://dinnerdiary.org/
- Ms Marmite http://marmitelover.blogspot.com/