We have them up-side down, baked, and stewed. We have them sweet ad we have them savoury. We have 29 (30 including my own) wonderfully diverse recipes to work through! for today ladies and gentlemen we have the Waiter There’s Something In My… Dried Fruit and Nuts roundup.
- fellow host of Waiter, Jeanne, brings us Individual Apricot Upside Down Cakes.
- Elizabeth from Toronto brings us Pecan Brittle
- From Wisconsin we have Apricots and Pecans combined into Okra Apricot Scones with Pecans by Toontz
- The Mad Woman from Shallot, who neglects to mention where she is from, brings us Morrocan Veggie Stew which uses dried figs and almonds
- Zorra from Andalusia has great success with Pain Abricots Pistaches
- From California we have DK’s lovely looking Choco-Date and Walnut Brownies
- Then over to Italy for Pineapple and Tamarind Muffins from Jelly.
- Anna from Sydney brings us Quinoa Porridge which must b the entry with the largest number of different fruits and nuts.
- Still in Australia, now Melbourne, Haalo brings us Fig Twists
- Ivy, blogging from Athens, brings us Kheer Indian Rice Pudding which utilises cashews, raisins and almonds
- Evelin in Estonia tempts us all with Hazelnut Rum Balls
- Petra in Hamburg has had great success with Sweet Potato and Walnut Burritos
- A wonderful looking Polenta, Fig, Rosemary and Pine Nut Cake is brought to us from Sydney by Lili
- Harini who resides in Mumbai brings us Mixed Fruit Khao Gali Se, which looks terribly healthy and delicious.
- Arundathi, also in India (Chennai) provides a recipe for Tosca Cake and recommends a cup of tea as an accompaniment
- Next we have mansi in California with Mini Orange and Pistachio Cheesecake… ummm, cheesecake!
- Cathy also from Sydney brings us the totally original Chocolate and Olive Oil Brownies with Lemon-Infused Cannellini Bean Puree
- Then we have Walnut Sticks with Cocoa Nibs from Smita who lives in Rochester, New York.
- Bee and Jai bring us Golden Raisin and Walnut Bread – just imagine the aroma spreading across the ‘Northwestern US’ when tis was cooking!
- From San Diego we have Boaz and his manly Chestnut Flour Bread.
- From Kent (England) we have the delights of Malt Loaf given to us by Nicisme
- Arfi from New Zealand shares with us the excellent Grana with Figs and Pecan Wafers
- Barbara on the Gold Coast of Queensland tempts all dessert lovers with White Chocolate and Matcha with Macadamia Nuts and Ginger Cream Pots
- TBC of USA blogs a recipe for a sweet and sticky Baklava
- Linda from The Hague brings us Fennel Tea Soaked Raisin Bread
- Next up is Double Apple Bundt Cake from ‘Cakelaw’ who blogs from Melbourne.
- If that doesn’t tempt you why not try Suganya’s Almond Pâté?
- From Lima in Peru Gretchen brings us the smashing Pollo con Guindones (Prune Sauce Chicken)
- Finally we have ‘Y’ also from Sydney and the intriguing Pan de Higos (Spicy Chocolate and Fig Bread)
JZ in MN brings us Kashmiri Pulao Chicken Kebabs
li>My entry is Lamb and Mango Tagine
Which concludes this edition of Waiter!