I created Bresaola Wrapped Pork Escalopes with a Linguamatta Pâté Filling; and here is the recipe!
Linguamatta patè is a tasty combination of fresh vegetables: carrots, zucchini, peppers, fennel, onions, capers with the addition of a pinch of red pepper that gives a fresh and spicy taste. Tuscany Excellence chooses for you the best Tuscan recipes to let you enjoy the pleasure of the Tuscan cuisine. Spread Linguamatta patè on toasted bread and meat! Tuscany Excellence
- Pork escalopes
- Bresaola Slices
- Linguamatta Pâté
- Olive Oil
- Green beans and Ciabatta to serve
- Flatten each pork escalope (place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin) a little and cut in half
- Place a scant teaspoon of the Linguamatta on one end of the escalope and roll up
- wrap each piece in a slice or two of Bresaola
- Fry for about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on their thickness turning frequently, until cooked through
- Serve with steamed green beans and some warm ciabatta
- Bresaola is topside of beef, spiced and dry cured. Any similar Italian meat could be substituted. Chicken things could also be stuffed with the Linguamatta.